4 cups peeled ripe peaches, sliced
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour, divided
1 Tbs lemon juice
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
3 Tbs butter/margarine
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 unbaked 9 in. pastry shell or pie crust
1/2 cup caramel flavored ice cream topping, divided
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine peaches, sugar, 1/4 cup flour and lemon juice in a large bowl; toss gently.
3. Combine remaining 1/4 cup flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Stir in pecans.
4. Spoon half of peach mixture evenly into bottom of pastry shell/pie crust, drizzle with 1/4 cup caramel topping. Spoon remaining peach mixture into pastry shell and drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Sprinkle with pecan mixture.
5. Bake for 30 min. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake an additional 10 min. Let pie cool on wire rack.