Monday, March 17, 2008

Yummy Garlic Chicken Pasta

I got this recipe from a friend (Thanks Lindsay!) and loved it sooo much. I've made it for several friends and all have asked for the recipe. Here it is:

16 oz. farfalle pasta (bowtie)
1 c. heavy whipping cream
4-6 chicken breasts
2-3 cloves garlic, crushed (or garlic salt)
1 Tb. pepper
1/2 c. butter
1 lb bacon - crumbled (sometimes I just use 1/2 lb. or what I have on hand)
1/2 c. parmesan cheese
1 (12 oz) Lawry's mesquite marinade with Lime juice (in liquid form/bottle)

Put chicken in crockpot with the bottle of marinade on Low for 6 hours (I just go until chick. is cooked).

Melt butter in saucepan, add garlic, whipping cream, pepper, parm. cheese and bacon. Whisk together on low heat for 3-4 min.

Boil pasta when chicken is almost done and you're mixing together the sauce.

When Chicken is cooked, shred it. In large bowl, put pasta and chicken and sauce together and stir. SOOO GOOD!

No comments: