Thursday, March 6, 2008

Teriyaki Sauce

So I know I posted this on my blog already, but it was almost a year ago! This is one of my favorites! I am making it for dinner tonight with chicken and veggie stir fry over rice! Then just pour on a little sauce, oh soooo good!

1/4 c. soy sauce
1 c. water
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
5 Tbl. packed brown sugar
1-2 Tbl. honey
2 Tbl. cornstarch
1/4 c. cold water

Mix all but cornstarch and 1/4c. water in sauce pan and begin heating. Mix cornstarch and cold water in a cup and dissolve, add to sauce in pan. Heat until sauce thickens to desired thickness.


P.S. I am loving this blog right now, I am so glad you are all posting recipes, I have been having fun making new and different things for dinner!!! Also if you think you have friends that will or want to join I can either make it so you can add people to be authors, or you can just have them email me with their emails...let me know what you think will be easier!!!

No comments: