Monday, March 3, 2008

Such Yummy Chicken!

Parmesan-Dijon Chicken

I like Dijon but I am not a huge fan but this recipe was prefect so if you aren't a mustard fan you still might like this one.

3/4 cup dry bread crumb ( I used Italian flavored crumb and I added a little salt to it)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese ( I didn't bother using the expensive freshly grated kind)
1/4 cup margarine, salted butter, or spread ( I have made it with all of the above and the butter was the best taste but was the highest in calories)
2 TB Dijon mustard
6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 and 1/2 pound)

1.) Heat Oven to 375

2.) mix bread crumbs and cheese in large plastic bag. Combine margarine and mustard. Dip the chicken in the mustard mixture . Shake chicken in the bag to coat with crumb mixture.

3.) Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes, turning once (I never remember to turn them and they are fine), cook until cooked through.

1 comment:

Emily Rasmussen said...

Hey tiffany, I would maybe try to turn the heat up. Maybe your oven's temp is a bit lower then it says, or just before serving turn on the broiler and toast them up that way. sorry they weren't very crispy for ya! :o)